At times, we all could use someone walking along beside us, praying for us, supporting and encouraging us. We want to provide the opportunity for you to do just that! We would love for you to feel free to post your requests on the wall or if you feel more comfortable, you can keep your request confidential and our staff will pray for you. It is privilege for us to support one another during difficult times, and we want to thank those of you who are faithfully praying for others! Remember to share those praises as well!
1. Mildred Evers, in the hospital unconscious.
2. Pastor Ernie's family.
3. Pastor Luke with Covid.
4. Barbara Gillin who has been in the hospital.
5. Tiss Stevens
6. Our leaders, political as well as spiritual.
7. Medical teams dealing with all the ill people.
8. Neighbor's son who recently had surgery for a valve replacement in the aorta.
Thanks for praying.