At times, we all could use someone walking along beside us, praying for us, supporting and encouraging us. We want to provide the opportunity for you to do just that! We would love for you to feel free to post your requests on the wall or if you feel more comfortable, you can keep your request confidential and our staff will pray for you. It is privilege for us to support one another during difficult times, and we want to thank those of you who are faithfully praying for others! Remember to share those praises as well!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
1. Karen Pacifico and family were involved in a bad car accident and are at the hospital being treated.
2. Dorothy Groves, grandmother of Lauren Pacifico's husband, is not doing well and is in the hospital.
Thanks for the prayers for all the family.
Received: April 18, 2021
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland, European Union and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, European Union, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland and European Union, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughters Ann and Kristin, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel, Ann(also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband) and Kristin,
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: April 14, 2021
rebecca- prayer for regular customers for my buisness( chocolate selling /skin care )
Received: April 7, 2021
I am having major problems with memory & concentration. There are many prescriptions I am on from blood pressure to anxiety. I have an early
May Doctor's appointment. Please pray that this is not Alzheimer's as it runs rampant on my Father's side of the family and, we lost many an
Uncle & Cousin. Also please pray that I can easily quit smoking. Asking all this in Jesus name...Amen
Received: March 29, 2021
Jane Carver has again had emergency surgery on her hip.
Sylvia Young had a fall and was taken to a hospital to be checked out.
Thanks for the prayers.
Received: March 20, 2021
1. Jane Carver had emergency surgery on her hip again.
2. Sylvia Young had a fall and was being checked out at a hospital.
Thanks for your prayers for these and others.
Received: March 20, 2021
Sue Ann Korsberg's godson, Mark, has died. Thanks for praying for him and now for the family and friends who grieve.
Memorial service for Jose Benson will be held at Wesley Memorial on Saturday, March 13th at 11 a.m.
Memorial service for Betty McCommons will be held at Wesley Memorial on Tuesday afternoon, March 16th, at 2 p.m.
Thanks for the prayers.
Received: March 11, 2021
Please pray for Jane Carver who is back in the hospital with her hip socket out from surgery two weeks ago. She's in much pain.
Thanks for praying.
Received: March 9, 2021
1. Ashley De Weese, daughter of the pastor, was in the hospital with seizures; a thing not uncommon during her lifetime. No reason for them known.
2. Jean Rowe; leg problems.
3. Praise report: Claude and Cathy Webb able to be back in church after Covid.
4. A memorial service for Jose Benson will be held at Wesley Memorial at 11 o'clock on Saturday, March 13th.
5. A memorial service for Betty McCommons will be held at Wesley at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, March 16th.
Thanks for the prayers,
Received: March 8, 2021
1. Rhonda Shaddix: possible stroke or Bell's palsy.
2. Sherrie Ritchea: pancreas-gall bladder problems. In hospital since last Sunday.
3. Rose: anxiety attack.
4. Families in church who are grieving.
5. Pastor's parents.
Thanks for praying,
In His service,