At times, we all could use someone walking along beside us, praying for us, supporting and encouraging us. We want to provide the opportunity for you to do just that! We would love for you to feel free to post your requests on the wall or if you feel more comfortable, you can keep your request confidential and our staff will pray for you. It is privilege for us to support one another during difficult times, and we want to thank those of you who are faithfully praying for others! Remember to share those praises as well!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
1. Pray for Shirley Gravlin who was having abdominal surgery today. Also for her husband, John.
Thanks for praying.
Received: January 26, 2021
I'm asking for many prayers for Jeanne Pelkey, the daughter of my BFF from grade school, Mary Kay. She has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer and is currently going through extensive Chemo. She is like a daughter to me, the mother of three small boys and is blessed with a wonderful husband.
Thank you everyone.
Received: January 25, 2021
1. Jose Benson--still in ICU with Covid
2. Bruce Wright's brother in ICU with pneumonia. He recently lost his father.
3. Hyde family in the recent loss of wife and father.
4. Sal, who helps in the kitchen is in the hospital.
5. Services for Isabel Bennett will be decided next week.
6. Roy and Jennifer Coulter family. Roy's brother Randy was found by mother and 10 year old son; Off life support and did not respond to CPR.
Thanks for praying for so many.
Received: January 24, 2021
Please be in prayer for Jose Benson who is very ill with Covid.
Thank you for praying.
Received: January 14, 2021
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: January 13, 2021
(URGENT) Hi, there’s a woman named Sarah I believe who has breast cancer (she told me personally online). Doctors have told her that she has a few months to live. Please pray for her healing and salvation (if she’s truly not saved) including salvation of those around Sarah.
Thank you so much.
Received: January 12, 2021
Roger Hyde's father passed away with Covid. He just lost his wife Kathy to the same disease. Please remember others around you as you take precautions when you are near them, as you remember those who grieve in your prayers.
Good news: Mildred Ivers is now back home with her daughter in S.C. as she continues to recover. Please continue the prayers.
Pray for our nation and leaders during this time of crisis. Begin with examining our thoughts and actions and try to see things from God's point of view, with love. Begin by giving thanks for what we already have, before asking for more. In His name. AMEN.
Received: January 9, 2021
Hi, there’s a 10 month old child who may be suffering from a genetic disorder, there’s a 6 month old baby in ICU and there’s another child named Caith who has an abnormal sac of fluid or brain tissue that extends through a detect in her skull. Plus there’s God knows how many others suffering from various diseases/ illnesses like Covid, blood cancer and others. There’s one person who has anxiety issues, there are those in ICU, there are those who have seizures and another earthquake happened recently this year. Please pray for healing and salvation/ repentance including the salvation/ repentance of those around those suffering (mentioned here and those not mentioned here).
Thank you so much.
Received: January 3, 2021
Our dear friend at Wesley, Kathy Hyde, went to be with the Lord earlier this afternoon due to complications of Covid-19. Please wear your mask and take precautions to save yourself and others from this dreaded disease.
Thanks for praying.
Received: December 30, 2020
1. Mildred Evers, in the hospital unconscious.
2. Pastor Ernie's family.
3. Pastor Luke with Covid.
4. Barbara Gillin who has been in the hospital.
5. Tiss Stevens
6. Our leaders, political as well as spiritual.
7. Medical teams dealing with all the ill people.
8. Neighbor's son who recently had surgery for a valve replacement in the aorta.
Thanks for praying.