At times, we all could use someone walking along beside us, praying for us, supporting and encouraging us. We want to provide the opportunity for you to do just that! We would love for you to feel free to post your requests on the wall or if you feel more comfortable, you can keep your request confidential and our staff will pray for you. It is privilege for us to support one another during difficult times, and we want to thank those of you who are faithfully praying for others! Remember to share those praises as well!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
I need prayers for health. Have been diagnosed with cysts on my kidneys.
Received: February 27, 2019
This prayer has been answered!
Please pray for my husband, Frank, who is a diabetic and has a sore on his foot that is not healing.
Received: February 11, 2019
Please pray for good results from my Radiology screening last week. Also, please pray for
my son and daughter and their families; dealing with some health issues and also, returning
and attending church service.
Received: February 5, 2019
Please pray for Brenda Post
Received: January 25, 2019
Please pray for my friend Diana (old school friend) who has just received a dx. of breast cancer. She is very anxious at this time and is going to see an oncologist to figure a treatment this week.
Received: January 19, 2019
Please pray for Star Barnes and her sweet family. She has been in ICU since last Saturday and was diagnosed with Moyamoya syndrom. She is on a ventilator and bleeding in the brain. Let's send as many prayers as we can of God's grace and mercy.
Received: January 19, 2019
Please pray for my friend Liz who is recovering from open heart surgery. Thank you and God bless you.
Please also pray for friends who's younger son has gotten involved with drugs and is suffering the consequences. Thank you and God bless you.
Love to all.
Received: January 14, 2019
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: January 13, 2019
My friend sliced part of her fingernail off with a paper cutter. Please pray for fast and complete healing. Thank you.
Received: January 6, 2019
I pray for huge favor from God , I pray for my kids & this nation to know God more.
I pray for more guidance & the path to financial independence 🙂