At times, we all could use someone walking along beside us, praying for us, supporting and encouraging us. We want to provide the opportunity for you to do just that! We would love for you to feel free to post your requests on the wall or if you feel more comfortable, you can keep your request confidential and our staff will pray for you. It is privilege for us to support one another during difficult times, and we want to thank those of you who are faithfully praying for others! Remember to share those praises as well!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: July 20, 2020
Pray for Toni Reitz who is in St. Joseph's Hospital with extremely high blood pressure and maybe a blocked artery.
Received: July 18, 2020
1. Judy Layton will be having a lumpectomy on Monday.
2. Nancy Blunk's son, Scott Browder, is having back surgery now at Tampa General for a work injury on Tuesday.
Received: July 17, 2020
1. Brenda Hazell's son who visited his father who has Covid-19.
2. Steve Olsen's family in the loss of their mother Pauline who passed on.
3. For all of us to follow the guidelines for our safety and the safety of others whose immune systems are fragile.
Received: July 15, 2020
pray for Karen Gonzales, cancer and covid19 in tampa general.
Received: July 11, 2020
1. Ann Canterbury's tests came back negative, so thankful for that. However, she still has nausea.
2. Ginny winter's niece and dog who live outside Houston,Texas, will have no place to live at the end of the month. She is also out of work.
Received: July 11, 2020
1. Ann Canterbury; nausea for over two weeks. Tests being done, but no definitive results yet.
2. Helga Bolduc; food poisoning.
Received: July 10, 2020
1.Ruth Bragg who is home from back surgery but now has Covid. She has an aide who comes in.
2.An unspoken prayer for my nephew.
3. Our nation and leaders.
4. For those who do not yet know Christ.
Received: July 1, 2020
From Sharon Ruble: I would like to ask you to put my niece Kathy on the prayer chain, she will be having some back surgery is outpatient tomorrow morning in Illinois and I would like prayers for her please.
Received: June 26, 2020
Prayers for our state and country. This increase in COVID-19 cases and those who contracted it. For my sister , Lynda, suffers from serious heart issues. For my friend , Gloria, who has been ill and quite frail & in terrible pain 24 hr a day. Thank you