At times, we all could use someone walking along beside us, praying for us, supporting and encouraging us. We want to provide the opportunity for you to do just that! We would love for you to feel free to post your requests on the wall or if you feel more comfortable, you can keep your request confidential and our staff will pray for you. It is privilege for us to support one another during difficult times, and we want to thank those of you who are faithfully praying for others! Remember to share those praises as well!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
1. PRAISE REPORT : Astyn Blasingame is now home recovering. She thanks all who have been praying or sending cards to her.
2. Kathy Hyde, as well as her father-in-law are in the hospital with Covid and she is not doing well. Please continue the prayers.
In His service,
Received: December 30, 2020
Please pray for the Ernie Post family. (our Pastor).. Some in the family are ill with Covid and trying to keep it from spreading to others.
Received: December 25, 2020
1. Isabel Bennett went to be with the Lord during the night. Arrangements will be after the new year comes in.
2. My friend's son, who is waiting for a valve replacement in the aorta, has to wait until the kidneys improve.
Thanks for the prayers.
Received: December 24, 2020
1. Maria Ortiz, friend of Karen Marotz, in TGH with Covid.
2. My neighbor's son who went to Morton Plant Hospital having difficulty breathing. So far the tests have indicated water in and around the lungs; the heart is working at 30% capacity and needs to have a valve replacement in the aorta.
3. The Eberhard's son and wife are on a flight to Dallas, so hopefully they'll be in Ky. sometime today.
Thanks for your prayers.
Received: December 22, 2020
1. Kathy Hyde, at Tampa General with Covid and now on a ventilator. Also husband Roger, and son Marshall.
2. Astyn Blasingame
3. Isabel Bennett
4. Helen Cory
5. Ashley De Weese
6. Rex Padgett
Received: December 21, 2020
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: December 18, 2020
After some difficulties, Astyn Blasingame is now back in a room on the cardiac floor. Still only prayers possible now.
Received: December 18, 2020
1. Isabel Bennett is in Lutz Rebab and hoping to regain her strength enough to go home in a few days.
2. A friend of my sister just died of Covid. Please keep your distance and wear the mask, for your sake and others.
Received: December 15, 2020
1. Vickie, cousin of Marilyn Johnson, asthma patient, has Covid/pneumonia.
2. Linda Montague remains in St. Joe for over a week since falling at home and hitting her head. More testing.
Received: December 14, 2020
1. Pray for a cousin of Marilyn Johnson, Vickie Malord, who has pneumonia/Covid. She has asthma as an underlying factor.
2. Linda Montague remains in St. Joseph's Hospital after falling at home and hitting her head over a week ago. Tests are still being run, but she is afraid about how long she will be there.