At times, we all could use someone walking along beside us, praying for us, supporting and encouraging us. We want to provide the opportunity for you to do just that! We would love for you to feel free to post your requests on the wall or if you feel more comfortable, you can keep your request confidential and our staff will pray for you. It is privilege for us to support one another during difficult times, and we want to thank those of you who are faithfully praying for others! Remember to share those praises as well!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please keep Sally Fifer in your prayers. God knows why. God's blessings to all.
Received: September 10, 2020
Please pray for Ron Layton and his and Judy's family as they take time to grieve. Thank you and God bless all.
Received: September 10, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: September 8, 2020
1. John Dettori
2. Pam Bayyat
Received: September 7, 2020
I am asking for myself. I was diagnosed with a rare cancer last year in Aug. it’s not curable but treatable. Recently I was found to have some sort of infection in my C5-C6 vertebrae. I have been in some pain but it’s taking so long with MRI, blood tests, & next some kind of bone scan to determine exactly what is going on. It’s been months since I was told that the Infection was causing my pain but it can’t be seen so all these tests to find the cause & hopefully treat it. I appreciate all your prayers. May the Lord bless you all & my church.
Received: September 5, 2020
Lon Solomon was able to walk 20 steps yesterday. In a great deal of pain which is to be expected. Prayers also for their 28 year old handicapped daughter who has seizures. thanks for the prayers.
Received: September 3, 2020
Judy Layton was supposed to go home last evening. Cards and prayers appreciated, but please no calls at this time. Her address is 7603 El Paseo Ct., Tampa 33615. Thanks for your prayers.
Received: September 2, 2020
1. Sue Ann Korsberg asks us to continue praying for Megan. She goes for her final job interview tomorrow at two and hopes she gets this job permanently.
2. Lon Solomon, retired minister, came through his by-pass surgery well today. He was on a breathing tube in cardio ICU at the time I received the update. Pray for no unexpected complications and continued healing.
Thanks for praying for these and others. Fran
Received: September 1, 2020
Please pray for my family as my grandsons grandfather , Paul Sr passed away this afternoon after suffering from severe injuries caused by an accident about 4 weeks ago. His sons Donnie ( my son-in-law) Paul Jr & my grandson Andy lived with him. I am unable to be with them due to health issues of my own. They have been thru a lot this past few years & need your good thoughts & prayers. God bless you and thank you very much
Received: August 28, 2020
Lon Solomon, retired pastor of my daughter's church in McLean, Virginia, will be having open-heart surgery on Tuesday morning. Your prayers appreciated.