At times, we all could use someone walking along beside us, praying for us, supporting and encouraging us. We want to provide the opportunity for you to do just that! We would love for you to feel free to post your requests on the wall or if you feel more comfortable, you can keep your request confidential and our staff will pray for you. It is privilege for us to support one another during difficult times, and we want to thank those of you who are faithfully praying for others! Remember to share those praises as well!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
1. William Marks is now home.
2. June died.
3. My hacking account is being taken care of.
Received: June 21, 2020
1. Connie Pruitt in rehab in Lutz
2. Gloria Rocci has follow-up on eye surgery performed yesterday.
3. Fran Mobley Endoscopy tomorrow morning.
Received: June 16, 2020
1. Connie Pruitt- hip surgery went well.
2. John Ruble got good report; needs only 3 treatments.
3. Gloria Rocci will be having serious eye surgery on Monday, 6/15/2020.
4. Marguerite's eye surgery went well.
Thanks for praying for all.
Received: June 12, 2020
1. Mike Marotz, went home yesterday.
2. Pat, who had tongue cancer, is home, eating his wife's pureed food, but is having difficulty speaking.
3. My brother-in-law, William Marks, had tests done at Emory yesterday, but before he could come home he began having chest pains again and is in the ER in Atlanta this morning.
4. Have not talked to my sister, Joanne, yet. She was to call the doctor yesterday and I was unable to reach her this morning. Hope she's having her mammogram.
Received: May 27, 2020
Please pray for Mike Marotz, Karen's son, 50, who was admitted to the hospital with chest pains yesterday. He had two stents put in. so plese pray for good recovery. Thanks, Fran.
Received: May 25, 2020
Please pray for my sister, Joanne, a 14 year cancer survivor, who has found three lumps in her other breast. she will be in touvh with the doctor on Tuesday. Thanks for praying.
Received: May 24, 2020
Please pray for my brother-in-law, William Marks, suffering from viral cardiomyopathy, for many years, and has taken a turn for the worse. God bless you and your prayers for so many. Fran
Received: May 22, 2020
Please pray for John Ruble who was supposed to be back in Tampa for his cancer treatment on Tuesday. However, he is not feeling well and is going for Covid-19 test in Alabama this afternoon. Pray for him and the doctors since his immune system is vulnerable.
Thanks for your prayers,
Received: May 21, 2020
1. Update on Nora who is now happy to be at home. Thanks for praying.
2. Cole Morahand, 22 year old son of a friend of Cindy Harrell, who was admitted to Tampa General yesterday with chest pains. Pray for God to give the doctors the wisdom for the right diagnosis so the healing can begin.
Received: May 21, 2020
1. Nora had fluid on the brain and remained in the hospital at last report.
2. Tiss Stevens is not home so not available to her land-line phone. She is o.k. otherwise.
Thanks for praying,