At times, we all could use someone walking along beside us, praying for us, supporting and encouraging us. We want to provide the opportunity for you to do just that! We would love for you to feel free to post your requests on the wall or if you feel more comfortable, you can keep your request confidential and our staff will pray for you. It is privilege for us to support one another during difficult times, and we want to thank those of you who are faithfully praying for others! Remember to share those praises as well!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Pray for the family of Shirley Rowe who passed away yesterday. Music was an intricate part of her life, but now she can enjoy hearing or singing with the angels.
Thanks for the prayers.
Received: February 4, 2021
1. Friend of the Rowe's, Rick, with colon cancer.
2. Mildred Evers, who lived with her daughter in S.C. passed away last evening.
3. Barbara Gillin fell and hurt her shoulder. She is in a Nursing Home.
Thanks for praying,
Received: January 29, 2021
1. Pray for Shirley Gravlin who was having abdominal surgery today. Also for her husband, John.
Thanks for praying.
Received: January 26, 2021
I'm asking for many prayers for Jeanne Pelkey, the daughter of my BFF from grade school, Mary Kay. She has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer and is currently going through extensive Chemo. She is like a daughter to me, the mother of three small boys and is blessed with a wonderful husband.
Thank you everyone.
Received: January 25, 2021
1. Jose Benson--still in ICU with Covid
2. Bruce Wright's brother in ICU with pneumonia. He recently lost his father.
3. Hyde family in the recent loss of wife and father.
4. Sal, who helps in the kitchen is in the hospital.
5. Services for Isabel Bennett will be decided next week.
6. Roy and Jennifer Coulter family. Roy's brother Randy was found by mother and 10 year old son; Off life support and did not respond to CPR.
Thanks for praying for so many.
Received: January 24, 2021
I am grateful for answered prayer. My nephew got back safely from Ohio where he was supposed to meet with his son and help move down here. His son was diagnosed with Covid and had to cancel his plans so do please keep him ( Zach) and the family in Ohio . Thank you
Received: January 21, 2021
Please be in prayer for Jose Benson who is very ill with Covid.
Thank you for praying.
Received: January 14, 2021
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: January 13, 2021
(URGENT) Hi, there’s a woman named Sarah I believe who has breast cancer (she told me personally online). Doctors have told her that she has a few months to live. Please pray for her healing and salvation (if she’s truly not saved) including salvation of those around Sarah.
Thank you so much.
Received: January 12, 2021
Roger Hyde's father passed away with Covid. He just lost his wife Kathy to the same disease. Please remember others around you as you take precautions when you are near them, as you remember those who grieve in your prayers.
Good news: Mildred Ivers is now back home with her daughter in S.C. as she continues to recover. Please continue the prayers.
Pray for our nation and leaders during this time of crisis. Begin with examining our thoughts and actions and try to see things from God's point of view, with love. Begin by giving thanks for what we already have, before asking for more. In His name. AMEN.