Hello and blessings to you!
I’m writing to you to let you know that Wesley is having a GO Day this Saturday March 16th from 7am to 3pm. I know you have a servants heart and wanted to make sure you knew about this opportunity. The focus is on our campus. There is much needed updating, cleaning and love that we will be giving our premises. We could use all hands on deck. There will be small, easy projects to more laborious projects. We welcome families to help and there will probably be some projects that need to be finished during spring break. I already have a family coming Monday the 18th to do some work if anyone is interested. Also feel free to share this experience with friends and/or family that don’t come to Wesley!
- There is a lot of pressure washing that need to be done, if anyone has a pressure washer can you please bring it on Saturday.
- Pressure washing in the courtyard, outdoor hallways, entrances to the church and other areas.
- We will be weeding, removing old plants, and planting new ones. (@ the front & side of church and playground planters)
- We will be polishing the wood on the pews in the sanctuary.
- We will be hanging shade sails.
- We will be cleaning bathrooms and areas of the FLC.
- We will be cleaning the choir room.
- We will be painting planters.
- We will be potting plants.
- We will be hanging shade cloth around the pergola.
- We need 2 or 3 people to work the kitchen to prepare and serve lunch.
- There will be much more to do as well! Please let me know if you’re interested!
Nadia M. Nunez Wood
813.750.6696 (I love texts!)