At times, we all could use someone walking along beside us, praying for us, supporting and encouraging us. We want to provide the opportunity for you to do just that! We would love for you to feel free to post your requests on the wall or if you feel more comfortable, you can keep your request confidential and our staff will pray for you. It is privilege for us to support one another during difficult times, and we want to thank those of you who are faithfully praying for others! Remember to share those praises as well!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. I have problem with my boss in my work. Please pray for him.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: February 14, 2020
This may be the wrong avenue for this request. I am looking for an English speaking mature individual with a world of patience to assist me with various needs. My car should be driven once a week, Being handicapped, I am unable to do that now. I maintain a weekly appointment on Fridays at noon time. I am extremely elderly compared to most church members so move at a snail's pace. Hope to find compatible person and expect to pay an hourly fee, to be discussed. I live in Tampa fairly close to Wesley Memorial UMC. Thanks for your consideration.
Received: January 23, 2020
Please pray for my Sister Nancy in North Carolina. She has Stage 4 Cancer.
Received: January 19, 2020
Please keep Fred and Melonie Wood in your prayers. Fred is having some issues with his health at the moment so he needs lots of prayer warriors.
Received: January 12, 2020
my niece Stephanie O'Rourke is 35 years old and battling cancer. She is scheduled for Surgery on the 7th to remove a tumor the size of a baseball from her lower back. the tumor is tangled with in the sciatic nerve so she will be in for almost 6 hours. She lives in up-state NY - My Brothers only daughter - she is fighting and this week is round 52 of chemo then she has 9 more weeks after the surgery. Thank you
Received: January 2, 2020
Do you believe that our God can raise the dead today? Then please agree with me to rebuke the spirit of death over my dad and reset and restore breath of life back into his body. Rebuke the death certificate of atheist doctors and believe in Ezekiel 37 the word of God.
Received: December 16, 2019
Hi my wonderfull brothers and sisters at the Wesley church!Please say a prayer for your brother i am saved yet homeless at 73 so i need strength to fight the enemy and yet still keep a smile on my face!GOD richly bless you and Happy Holidays brother Danny 12/5/19
Received: December 5, 2019
Please pray for a very dear friend of mine who is experiencing health issues this morning. His name is Richard Maestrelli.
Have a blessed day everyone.
Received: November 21, 2019
Please pray for my friend Clayton who is being attacked by a spiritual warfare. He also battles anxiety and depression and is in need of peace.
Pray his doctors will find the best treatment and regulated meds for him. Pray his nightly anxiety will leave so he can rest.
Received: November 19, 2019
Prayers for Shawn, He accepted Christ years ago but struggling with addiction to Alcohol & Cigarettes, going thru very bad divorce, legal battles with Custody of his daughter situations. Pray for him to make the change in his life to give up the addictions & continue to grown in Christ. Also for him to find a great job asap to help pay legal fees.