At times, we all could use someone walking along beside us, praying for us, supporting and encouraging us. We want to provide the opportunity for you to do just that! We would love for you to feel free to post your requests on the wall or if you feel more comfortable, you can keep your request confidential and our staff will pray for you. It is privilege for us to support one another during difficult times, and we want to thank those of you who are faithfully praying for others! Remember to share those praises as well!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: March 29, 2019
Kathy a coworker has been diagnosed with a large brain tumor. Please pray for her and her family as she faces this diagnosis and treatment.
Received: March 21, 2019
My prayer for my daughter to get a job is answered. Thank you Father God for your provision. Please pray for my health issues. Have missed church since last Sunday in Dec. also roof needs replacing ( damage from hurricane Irma) insurance not enough to pay for total replacement. Working with contractor & ins. Co. for resolution . My HVAC system has broken & needs replacement. Can’t try to purchase one until roof resolved & could use financial aid to get replacement for the HVAC. Thank you for your prayers. I am very grateful.
Received: March 20, 2019
Pray for Carolyn, one of the hand bell ding-a-lings who fell after practice. Pray no serious injury happened.
Received: March 13, 2019
My very close, child-hood friend, Sheri has Stage IV, Lymphoma Cancer. She is very
weak....Please keep her in continuous Prayer.
Received: March 9, 2019
Prayers for friend Liz HAVE BEEN ANSWERED.
Prayers for young man with drug problem should remain on prayer list. Thank you. Karen
Received: March 1, 2019
I need prayers for health. Have been diagnosed with cysts on my kidneys.
Received: February 27, 2019
This prayer has been answered!
Please pray for my husband, Frank, who is a diabetic and has a sore on his foot that is not healing.
Received: February 11, 2019
Please pray for good results from my Radiology screening last week. Also, please pray for
my son and daughter and their families; dealing with some health issues and also, returning
and attending church service.
Received: February 5, 2019
Please pray for Brenda Post