At times, we all could use someone walking along beside us, praying for us, supporting and encouraging us. We want to provide the opportunity for you to do just that! We would love for you to feel free to post your requests on the wall or if you feel more comfortable, you can keep your request confidential and our staff will pray for you. It is privilege for us to support one another during difficult times, and we want to thank those of you who are faithfully praying for others! Remember to share those praises as well!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for my friend Liz who is recovering from open heart surgery. Thank you and God bless you.
Please also pray for friends who's younger son has gotten involved with drugs and is suffering the consequences. Thank you and God bless you.
Love to all.
Received: January 14, 2019
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: January 13, 2019
My friend sliced part of her fingernail off with a paper cutter. Please pray for fast and complete healing. Thank you.
Received: January 6, 2019
I pray for huge favor from God , I pray for my kids & this nation to know God more.
I pray for more guidance & the path to financial independence 🙂
Received: January 1, 2019
Please pray my daughter Laura can get a job as soon as possible. She & her husband are having serious financial issues & could loose their apt. & car. Thank you
Received: December 29, 2018
Please pray for my son, Corey and his fiancé Brittany to find a church home in New Jersey.
Received: December 23, 2018
Please pray for my children to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. That God may soften their hearts to find their way home.
Received: December 17, 2018
Please pray for my son's health.